Snekkevik Race Update
Nine Mile Forest remains closed to cross-country skiing and the likelihood that it will open prior to this weekend is very low. As a result, we have decided on the following:
Adult Races – All adult races are cancelled and there will be no reschedule date. Those that have signed up will be contacted on options for their entries to apply for a future race or refund.
High School and Middle School Races –
these events will be moved to the Iola Winter Sport Club near Iola. Race times and details are still be worked out, but the plan is to run those on Saturday morning as a mass start races as classic events. The HS and MS races are now cancelled as well. Updated at Noon on 1/11/2018
The Snekkevik event page will be updated as we finalize the race schedule so check back for those details. If there are questions, please email John at email@example.com