Youth Program Financial Assistance
The Wausau Nordic Ski Club wants to make sure any individuals or families who want to enjoy
cross-country skiing are able to do so. With that in mind, we have established the guidelines
and procedures outlined below to obtain financial assistance for our youth ski programs. Please
email firstname.lastname@example.org with further questions or speak with one of the coaches
as they are familiar with the process and availability of assistance.
Wausau Nordic Ski Club Youth Program Scholarship Procedure
1. Program fee reductions are offered by the Wausau Nordic Ski Club.
2. The applicant’s parent(s) sends an email request for a program scholarship to the team
manager at email@example.com.
3. The applicant’s family must be a Wausau Nordic Ski Club Member.
4. The applicant/family must be willing to assist/volunteer in some way for Club activities
(Swap, Snek, Program Help, etc.).
5. Approval for the amount of reduced registration fee(s) is determined by the team
manager, one other board member, and the club treasurer.
6. All requests are held in the highest confidentiality
Program scholarships are funded by the Wausau Nordic Ski Club.
This policy was revised 8/2023.